Thursday, September 8, 2011
Sincerly, Loving Bitch
My good friend is having girl troubles, and believe it or not, but I actually saved myself from the emotional burn-outs I always get from helping certain friends. Even if it only means a sympathetic ear.
He asked me to wait by my cell phone around 7pm last night, just so I could make up an "emergency" so he could escape from an awkward conversation with the girl he likes, if need be.
Dude...no! I'm not your bitch!
I told him to just leave if things get awkward, and he thought that wasn't a very nice thing to do. I then proceeded to tell him that if he's not comfortable leaving, then he's going to sacrifice his own sanity...and personally, I'm not in charge of keeping that in tact for him.
Look at me! I stood up for myself. I'm becoming a big girl...wearing the big girl pants and everything!
This kind of progress may not mean anything to anyone else, but me....but I don't care.
Just thought I'd share.
Hope all is well the rest of yous out there.
Yes, awful english, I know! I don't care.
I REALLLLLY don't care...and hence, why I'm saying so. There's more of me "saying so" to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment