Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beats Me (Life)

I don't know what I wanna do, and I don't know who I want to be. No scratch that! I want to love, more specifically, I want to love you...who are you? Beats me. I want to smoke a cigarette, you're gonna hate me for it, but it's better than lying about an addiction that beats me. I want to share a thought with the entire world, what that thought is, it beats me entirely. I wanna write letters for the rest of my life, and I want everyone to stop using the money in their pockets right this second. It's not fixing anything, what it was made for, it beats me. I want silence when I think, to be the only one on Earth, just for a brief minute...so disappointment and fear get a break from influencing all the things that "beats me." I want an easy fix, and I want you to tell me what it is that beats me so frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment