Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rumble Bumble, Royal and Fumble

Can I get a HOT-TUB?! That commercial still makes me laughhhhh. And reminds me of the dish-washing, one person dance parties I have in my kitchen...by myself, to the most remixed dance music out there. It's a THANG you just wouldn't get. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life, but I'm starting to think I don't have to have one set plan, or to not beat myself up because of inconsistency. I'm arteestic...what else could I expect from myself? Dad and Grandma Ellamae are encouraging me to look into Graphic Design...and that's incredibly tempting. I'd have to go back to some kind of school to learn how to use Photoshop, but that's better than going back to college for a whole 'nother 3-4 years me thinks. I still want to work with children...but maybe that's what summers at Camp Timberlane are for. I wanna travel, and commission art work, but I need to find the time to do it!!! Ugh, bitch bitch bitch. That's all I do. Today is lovely though, and I have a hot cup of coffee in my hand. We're going to make origami water-bombs later at Champions, and slip them over Christmas lights to make the room beautiful. I hope the origami part isn't too hard for them. Alana crawled upon my back while I was sitting in a chair to short for me, and said "I'm a monkey who loves you." Tooooooo cute. They're the reason I drive a half-hour to and from work everyday. I can't stay away from them. This is my issue...a job without children, just wouldn't be the same. Rumble bumble, Royal and Fumble. Also working on a paint piece that I shall call "Standards, Grace and Lace." Pictures to come. If you ever want to pay me for a painting or art piece...I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment