So, if you really thought I was crazy...this one kinda nails the official nail in that coffin.
I've decided to start looking into Non-profit Project Managment, with absolutely no training (outside of things I've picked up here and there from my college years and life in general). I always seem to concoct this near-damn-impossible ideas when I'm sitting and drinking my coffee in Bothell in between shifts from the Elementary school I work at. As you may well know though, I'm just never satisfied.
I had texted one of my best friends, explaining how she may not be able to see me for a few solid weeks...because she lives in Seattle, and I live in the suburbs of Bellevue (trust me, I hate it, hate it, hate it). Through a few minutes of back and forth coaching of the emotional sorts, Afton had stated "It sucks, but it's life for our generation, and we have to grin and go on with our lives, or else...we will dwell on things we can't fix."
You see, the words 'grin and go on' that I'm not satisfied with...to the core of my being. I refuse to simply 'grin and go on.'
I made a promise to myself long ago (well, 2 years ago) that I would never rest until I did what made me happy...and I meant it.
I hope to stage (if you will)...a free art exhibit/show.
I don't know how I'm gonna fucking to do it...I just know I will.
Here's what I do know:
I will need a space, a time, someone's permission of space I'm sure, participants willing to do this purely for the enjoyment of it, an audience, a Production team...and for all of this to happen for free!
Okay, someone talk me out of this...
No, don't really.
On your mark, get set, GO!
Raise your hand if you think I'm nuts. don't worry, I've got every apendage raised on high for you.
This is what happens when I refuse to complain about life itself. I flip it all 1-motherfuckin'-80.
P.S. This is exactly why I don't have a man in my life...because that might potentially require taking a valium.
No comments:
Post a Comment