Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Selfishly Wishing to Hop Ponds,

I've been temp Nannying for a family in Bellevue for the last week and a half...and my heart goes out to them hardcore.

They're moving to London for Mom's new job opportunity through Microsoft. I think Dad had mentioned that he'd be a stay at home dad for a while, and I can tell he's scared shitless about so many things. I give him props though; in a marriage, that takes a ton of devotion, trust, and love to do what he's willing to put his family through. I'm jealous; I loved England so much, and I hope his family loves it too.

He has three wonderful children, and they all drive him completely mad.

I'm jealous of a family like that, love oozing out of the floor boards. You know frustration like that just comes from having children with large personalities, and hearts the size of the house they live in. They live the good life.

Dad picked up his youngest from the hotel room last night, and admitted to me he couldn't find all the passports!

Whoa...buddy! If I could gift you your peace of mind back, I so would!

Good luck in London, White family! Take it by storm, and if the locals give you crap for your Amurrican accents...just tell 'em: "Eff you, we're Canadian!"

It's been a fun week, and certainly heart-warming.

I love my job...sometimes it's just hard saying good-bye to some kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment