So, here's the what's what, kids. I'm insane. I know, I know; we all knew this right? Well, except I'm still shocked at how often I have to remind myself of this fact...just so the world, and the happenings a-happenin' stop shocking me on a daily basis.
Free motor-boats with purchase, yes/no/maybe check-boxed make-out invitation cards, boys, screaming children with ear infections, not sleeping enough, piercings, wine, card games that make absolutely no sense to me...because they're DnD wannabes, a Microsoft Surface, ....just nothing about my life makes a lick of sense to me.
EXCEPT TODAY!!!
Here's where I just throw in the towel, and say to whoever's listening: "HIYA! I'm gonna talk nonstop after three cups of coffee, wanna rock out to Amanda Palmer with me, text me at 3am on a worknight, and then complain that we just shoulda gone to bed when we had the chance? You do? Sweet!" Huh? That already sounds like me? Well, it is...but I'm willing to finally come to terms with it. I'm 25, scared of nothing, except my own shadow, and the imaginary failure police that we have yet to prove doesn't exist. I'm here to kickass, and just be me. I feel electric, and nothing can parade on my rain!
Read it again, it's right, I swear!
Damnit....
No comments:
Post a Comment