I can't take all the credit for today's entry, because certain corners were drawn by some of the kids at Champions. Emily, Alana, and Ashley were great sports. I just told them I wanted the center section left open for me. This "favorite place" is a combination of a few different things. It's my inner child, it's that space where my inner child gets taken on a trip, or a run of her money when at work with such great kids. Ultimately, it's that place in time/consciousness where I realize...it's not about money, or the correct path in life, it's the happiness of a pathless life.
Alice ain't got nothin' on me!

This is brilliant! The broom dog is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI had a hard time with this one. Then, like you, I realized my favorite place was inside my head. :-)
I think it's those few and far between moments were I'm courageous enough to think calmly to myself, "dude, you got this! Rock it, and don't stop now." I miss you incredibly.
ReplyDelete