I love my brother, but I don't love the challenges he faces. I love his laugh, but I don't love how everything is some unfashionable extreme of a feeling. One thing goes his way, and he's on cloud 9 for a day. The next day, he could be anywhere from a crushing low to bubbly. How did we not see this? How could he not tell me? I just want him to understand, so that I can understand, and we both could move on smiling and hanging out like we don't seem to do.
You scared me, there. I don't want you to be put on pills for depression...but maybe, maybe, it's necessary.
I always joked and pointed out the irony of a child planned having so many clinical problems to be medicated for...and I the oldest and "happy accident" has nothing but a nickle allergy and sensitive skin.
I'd gladly take it all away from you. Feel my happiness...and use it as an excuse to try something new for a change.
I love you...please don't slip down that hole. I guess I physically can't stop you. It will inevitably happen again...and it may not be a bad thing for both of us to prepare for it.
I love you, nonetheless. It's not the end....EVER!!! Because I love you.
...butthead.
No comments:
Post a Comment