Friday, June 8, 2012

Till I Come Home

I've been listening to Fun's 2nd album all day, and man do they make it sound easy to write an anthum. Have you heard the lyrics? Can I get a "huh?" Still...it's nice to pack to. Makes me feel like I could punch an over privaledged teen and get away with it, if I run fast enough.

I hate packing! Hate it, hate it, hate it! Just thinking about it makes me want a shot of tequila. All I have to do is pack the toiletries, coffee mug, and last minute memorabilia.

If anything, I look Pacific Northwesty today. With tourquoise eyeshadow to boot. *cue black cat crossing my...keyboard?* Is that bad luck still? It's not my path persay...but it's my focus for now. How'd she know to step on the touchpad? Welp, mysteries of life indeed.

You thought life was dramatic now? Just wait; just you wait! Pretty soon, we'll all have our camp goggles on. She'll be sleeping with him, he'll be sleeping with who knows...but everyone's dying to know. We'll be staying up late, screwing up our schedules just to get an hour to ourselves. To be "grown-ups." I'm gonna tell myself that I'll go out less, but we all know...it's impossible. There's too many willing souls with open pockets. So, looks like it's Jack and dancin' on tables once again! Wouldn't have it any other way. What with far away friends comin' togetha to throw it all away? What more could ya ask for? It's heaven...the kind you can only live with for two months out of the year. I become this New Jersey Dame, who just wants to give it to you straight. I love her! Time to put the past behind.

Gonna miss you all though. Let's write letters. I mean it this time. Lets love each other on paper littered with postage stamps. It'll be...everything I've asked for.

But dude! You best be waiting when I return. Don't know who you are, but you best be here when I return...or I'll just have to wait another year.

TO LIFE! And that goober who mistakingly said..."Schindler on the Roof." Le Chiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment