"You could love me or not, but either way I gotta wake up to face another day tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning, what will the world bring?"
Talk about an dangerously hectic summer!
Yes, my friends, I've returned home safely...but just barely! After a teary-eyed good-bye to so many people I love and got to know so well, my head's back in the clouds and my heart is longing to be in about 12 different locations at once. Camp is one of those gut-wrenching phenominas. Shall we see each other again? Shall we laugh and drink like that someday? Or shall we just remember each other forever? What will the world bring, indeed.
My fondest memories will be of dark nights spent in the haven, and long dangerously wild nights at dive bars in Minocqua, Wisconsin. I'll remember these faces, and will gladly let them haunt me for the next few months. Before you know it...life will get crazy hectic again with work and the real world. Say it ain't so!
Just remember:
"We work with children, because we ARE children!" -Wausau 2012
Let's never grow up, together!
Till we meet again, Wisconsin.
No comments:
Post a Comment