Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dad Gives Good Luck

Yesterday, I received a Valentine's Day card from my dad that read, "keep trying; good things will happen."

Then not but a few hours later, I got called by the West Hill Elementary School asking if I had time for an interview for their before and after school teacher position. Basically an elementary daycare thing in the Bothell area. Which is the job interview I REALLY wanted.

Then, literally, as soon as I hung up the phone...I received a call from Privateer Press inc. asking if I had time for an interview as well. At least that ones in Bellevue, but they specialize in making spin-cast molds for action figures. Isn't that awesome?!

I think both are awesome, but I'm kinda hoping for the first one. Especially if I want to get my masters in Education or Theatre Education.

I still can't wait for camp, and the first job is awesome, because once the public schools close, I can go to camp all tra la la la. No hurt feelings. Yay!



So, all in all, Dad's my new trusty fortune cookie!
I kept trying and good things came.

No comments:

Post a Comment