I seem to have this over abundance of love lately...
I guess it's cause I stopped wasting my time hating people, wishing I didn't know them, but smiled politely when they entered the room. Oh goodness, how the negativity consumed my everything.
I've stopped playing, and I'm living for reals this time.
I hug now, instead of wishing I had.
I touch now, instead of keeping my hands in my pockets.
I smile now, even at people I don't know passing by.
I talk on the phone more than I text...sometimes. Maybe 40/60.
I write letters, and even better...get letters back.
I meet new people, and get to work with new people as well. They teach me so much about myself.
I love...everything! Including Molly Moon's honey lavender ice cream, Annex Theatre, my flatulent kitten, and the things I have yet to accomplish with my hands today. Any day from now on.
And I seem to love everyone I meet!
I don't know how this happened...but I feel incredible.
Don't stop. Don't ever stop.
Just don't love me...like that. I'll run, and I have. Don't love me romantically!
I'm not built for it right now, I swear. I don't want to be.
I like just loving me for right now, until I'm ready again...but I don't know when that will be.
I'm sorry, but it just seems to make ripples I don't need.
See the sunshine? It shines...and things grow in this light, and I'm not done growing. I can't slow down just to fall back.
Love will find you again, as I have faith in the sunshine. I will find it again too...maybe even truly for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment